TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
Welcome to REQB® website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
This worldwide Website (the "Site") is owned and operated by
The term 'REQB®' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the Requirements Engineering Qualifications Board (REQB®). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without REQB®'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
This website and its content is copyright of REQB® - © REQB® 2015. All rights, including those for reprinting and duplication of documents or parts therefore shall be reserved by gasq Service GmbH.
Under no circumstances shall anyone be permitted to reproduce, duplicate, distribute or publish excerpts from the documents or exam questions without the written consent of gasq.
Some pictures used in this website are licensed by depositphotos.com and are used according to the depositphotos standard license conditions and right of use.
Some pictures used in this website are licensed by CGTextures.com and are used according to the CGTextures license conditions and right of use.
Some pictures used in this website are free downloads from Unsplash.com and are used according to the Unsplash license conditions and right of use. All photos published on Unsplash are licensed under Creative Commons Zero which means we were allowed to copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer or Unsplash.
All above mentioned pictures are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of their licensors and authors.
All other material on this site, documents, graphics, videos, audios are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of gasq Service GmbH.
You may not, except with gasq Service GmbH express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you believe that any material contained on this website may infringe on your copyright, notice must be given in writing of the following: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material; (c) information sufficient to permit us to locate the infringing material; (d) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized or permissible by law; and (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and a statement that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, agent, or licensee. Anyone who knowingly misrepresents that material is infringing in such a notice will be liable for any damages and any associated costs incurred by us.
Whenever personal data is registered, processed or capitalized on, we will observe the rights on data privacy protection. In particular we will treat your data confidentially. There will be no transmission of personal data to a third party. The customer consents to the processing of data, if same should be required for the proper performance of an event. Upon request of the customer we shall provide the former with information pertaining to his/her personal data that has been stored at any time.
The marks appearing on this website including, but not limited to, REQB® and the REQB® Logo and their emblems and slogans are trademarks of gasq Service GmbH.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website and belong to their owners.
Website owners who run Google Analytics for their analysis of the number of visitors on their website are committed according to no. 8.1 of the Google Analytics Terms and Conditions to implement the following data security: